Thursday, June 16, 2011

We Are The Lucky Ones

About a year ago I was asked to be a bridesmaid for my best friend Camille. Of course, this was an honor I couldn't refuse. Now, Camille and Dustin are a very relaxed couple and the weekend's events remained very low key. Their wedding all came together on June 11th, and it was a complete team effort. When I say DIY,  I mean it this time. From the food to the flowers to the hair and makeup... we all joined up to pull off this event for this very special couple!

My main project was putting together the floral centerpieces, boutineers and bouquets! Between Christi, Corinne (the MOH/sister of the bride) and I, we managed to get them all together in record time. And they were lovely!!





It really was the best project... and right up my alley!!

The Ceremony was casual, yet intimate and a little emotional. Hosted at the Great Circle Mound in Heath, OH, we couldn't have asked for a more appropriate setting for this couple. It was so special cannons even shot off as they shared their first kiss!!

I have to add just a few more shots, because not only was it a beautiful day, but a beautiful couple! Congratulations Camille and Dustin!


Isn't she lovely


Photo courtesy of almost.photography

What are your summer wedding plans?!
Happy Planning
-M

2 comments:

  1. The bouquets are lovely. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bouquets! And the pictures too! The close up of Camille is gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from you! If you have feedback or suggestions you can let me know right here!
Or just tell me you stopped by!