Friday, June 17, 2011

Summer Says Hello to Yellow!

If I were to completely start from scratch, throw it all out the window, I would plan a delightful and light Summer yellow wedding! I love the look of punches of yellow paired with blues, purples and even pinks. I would even go as  far as a nautical theme. Could you just see it now? A harbor setting, outside in the fresh summer air! White crisp linens with navy, sunflowers in the bridesmaids hair. Here's some inspiration. What a treat!


w-weddingflowers.com

wedding splendor
Target


Here's a picture from my friend Kristin's Spring wedding in Charleston, SC. Yes, that is me in the middle. Loved the navy, yellow and pinks!




Happy Planning!
-M

1 comment:

  1. My fake wedding definitely has yellow as one of the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from you! If you have feedback or suggestions you can let me know right here!
Or just tell me you stopped by!