Sunday, June 26, 2011

My New{est} Obsession!

This past week my very talented, aspiring photographer, future SIL sent an invite to join Pinterest. This site has become one of my new obsessions. I have been on it on and off for the past few days. I began by putting together "pin boards" of all of my favorite things: weddings (of course), style and projects that I would like to accomplish. Determined for a kitchen fix up, I went looking for cute kitchens to "pin".

This whole color board, and my new new favorite, all stems from one picture. I found this picture of a mint green and white kitchen with pink and red accessories that I am over the moon for.

from Hearts a Flutter

I have decided that mint green and pink are my new go-to colors! I cannot get enough! The more I see, the more I want to do something with them. I am even more determined now, not only to do this type of kitchen fix, but also use this color palette for something big... the rehearsal dinner perhaps!? The mint and green has a softness to it. You could go with small pops of color, or to the extreme... and it would work well either way!

Inspiration from Lemon and Lavender



heather holinka

the wow factor cakes

L. Grainne

o.p.i. polish

I think you get the idea, but honestly, I could do this all day! I am in LOVE!
What do you think?

Happy Planning!
-M

1 comment:

  1. You can keep posting! Love these colors! Coming to visit your pinterest boards!! It's soooo addicting!!

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from you! If you have feedback or suggestions you can let me know right here!
Or just tell me you stopped by!