Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Crunch Time {priorities first, right?}

I had a little chuckle yesterday as I read my Horoscope. Maybe you don't believe in all that astrology mumbo jumbo, I read it for fun, and sometimes it's dead on.


SCORPIO
August 8th, 2011
 OHH my you are in a mood,
this may last till the end of the month even!
Parties, celebrations, social gatherings
music, dance and vacations are very high
on your priority list now,
You are in a party mood and you seek
fun and excitement


I couldn't agree more! So, I'm off to begin the ultimate crunch, and get busy on the leftover tasks. Time to buckle down {for real this time} and try and get something accomplished. Another set of lists perhaps!? Either way, I think my horoscope is trying to tell me something. Something BIG is on the horizon and I need to get it together! Focus!

Happy Planning!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from you! If you have feedback or suggestions you can let me know right here!
Or just tell me you stopped by!