Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I'm With the Band

Big news for us this 4th of July weekend!! My wedding band came in!!

I'm getting more and more excited as time goes on, because I know that I'm getting that much closer to marrying my love, my best friend... and having the wedding of my dreams! People often ask me what is the underlying reason for my love {or obsession} for weddings. That's easy, weddings are all about two people uniting for the rest of their lives! Weddings just ooze everything that I adore. It's the first real step towards forever and that, my friends, is a very big deal in my book. 

I've always wanted to find someone and have that dreamy love story that you read about. I am very lucky to have found KW, and that we have a beautiful daughter together. For me this is much more than uniting a couple, it's also about uniting a family. It's no lie, KW had a few bumps in the road, but we are on the right path to our future together now!

And now a ***Spoiler Alert*** our wedding bands together.
Now, I'm not that great at photography.... certainly not as good as Meighen or my future SIL Dawn Shiree {but I am going to learn}






Good stuff! No, GREAT stuff! I am definitely looking forward to what the future holds!

"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world' -Unkown

Happy Planning!
-M

2 comments:

  1. The best love stories, in my opinion, are the ones where obstacles and hardships are overcome and love perseveres. You three are a beautiful family! And I love the wedding bands pictures... not sure I could've done a better job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rings! and you can feel the love pouring out from your post!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from you! If you have feedback or suggestions you can let me know right here!
Or just tell me you stopped by!