Thursday, July 07, 2011

There's Always Time For Sparkle{rs}

Hopefully you're not too Fourth Of July-ed out yet!

If you are anything like me, you can't get enough of the festive brouhaha that the holiday brings. We had a great weekend of celebrating with family and friends, a lot of celebrating. I hope you did too!

How about some inspiration for a Fourth of July wedding weekend... or any weekend for that matter!

wrap your sparklers and matches in cute paper   from hostess blog

i am dying to try this   from wedding cheesecake

the hot pic   from apartment 34

what a show  from stephanie williams photography
Do you need any more reasons to get hitched in the summa summa summa time!?
How would you make your summer wedding unique?

Happy Planning!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from you! If you have feedback or suggestions you can let me know right here!
Or just tell me you stopped by!