Saturday, July 09, 2011

US Blues

In remembrance of the Grateful Dead's last show on this very day in 1995 
{and to keep the 4th of July spirit alive} 
here's a nod to one of my favorite colors!

BLUE

Blue is one of those multi-season colors, it can transition from Summer all the way through to Winter and Spring. You know the old saying something old, something new, something borrowed, something BLUE. It's a wedding tradition And who wouldn't want to be tangled up in blue on their wedding day!?!

christian dior

from hub pages

martha stewart weddings

from style me pretty

You can use it in so many wonderful ways!
Of course, I have to add a video from the last weekend of dead shows ever, just for my own personal file. 

The Grateful Dead US Blues. Soldier Field, Chicago 7/8/95


Happy Planning!
-M

1 comment:

Nothing makes me happier than to hear from you! If you have feedback or suggestions you can let me know right here!
Or just tell me you stopped by!